Friday, February 6, 2009

Weekend!

It's almost the weekend~ hope everyone can squeeze in some good reading. I'm taking home Jacqueline Woodson's Feathers.

The Graveyard Book has now been checked out, but if you want to give it a try, I can reserve it for you. Just shoot me an e-mail or give me a call.

YA-YAs meet Wednesday, Feb. 11, here at the library at 5 pm. If you love to read and don't mind an extra novel a month (and you're a high school student), come join us! We will be discussing M.T. Anderson's novel, Feed (it's disturbing in an Orwellian kind of way...).

One final note - VOTE! Let me know what occupies most of your reading time. See the poll to the right.

Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Miss Mel i found your blog and it looks dang good.
    SAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks of feed. awesome blog by the way Miss Mel

    ReplyDelete