Monday, November 23, 2009

AWESOME!!!

HOW ABOUT THAT ROCKIN' MOVIE, NEW MOON?!!!!! Wow! My daughter and I loved it (though she wasn't thrilled with the end - I was!). Obviously a lot of other folks attended the theaters for it as it broke all kinds of records this weekend. My BFF said she had never been in a sold out theater that was so quiet. Everyone was absorbed in the story. Can't wait for Eclipse in June!

Tomorrow is the Thanksgiving celebration on Tuesday, November 24 for storytime at 10 am. We'll make edible turkeys!

The next Teen Poetry Happens @ The Bean is December 1 at 3:30 pm. Look on the Government Channel for photos from our last meeting.

Also, remember to let me know if you want to ride the library's float in the Christmas parade on Saturday, December 5th. Teens who wish to help decorate the float need to meet at the Dayton Building at 5 pm on December 4.

Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment