Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Airhead Passed Muster

Hi All!

The YAYAs have declared Meg Cabot's Airhead is a good book to read. I truly enjoyed it myself and cannot wait to have a moment to read its sequel, Being Nikki. Even the guys liked this book.

Today was the last meeting of the 2009/2010 YAYAs. We will be doing a dinner and movie night in May to wrap it up and send our senior, Joey, off with a blast! Call me at the library if you need details.

If you are interested in being a YAYA next year, you must be in 9th - 12th grade, be willing to attend as many monthly meetings as possible, and be willing to read an extra novel a month. Just give me a call to sign up or if you have any questions.

The Alexander Muse is printed and I have read it cover to cover and am thrilled! Be sure to join us next Tuesday, April 20 at The Spilled Bean for the unveiling. Food, music, and great times! Fun begins at 3:30 pm and will end at 6:30 pm.

Hope to see you there!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment