Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Alexander Muse Debut


















Must remind everyone that the debut of the Alexander Muse teen art and literature magazine is upon us! Yippee!! I am so proud of the Alexander teens who participated. We are putting out another wonderful collection this year.

The party will be at - where else? - The Spilled Bean next Tuesday, April 19 beginning at 3:30 pm. There will be door prizes for the students (sorry older folks!), tasty goodies (including my famous apple bites!) provided by the Alexander Friends of the Library, and great music by TPHers Below Freezing and The Image Drivers. Please join us!

On a side note, I just found out I will have some of my poetic works published in The Lyricist, a statewide magazine through Campbell University. I am stoked about that as well! April as Poetry Month is rocking!

Hope you have a great evening!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment