Thursday, February 9, 2012

Teen Poetry Happens Teens Rap Battle 2012





Next Tuesday, February 14 will be a "loving" TPH @ The Bean. All art, prose, poetry, and photography will revolve around love - OR NOT.

We'll have a good time regardless! Just like last month, which I am finally getting posted today. Sorry about that. With the rearrangement of my area in the library and the Hunger Games Par-Tay planning, I have been slammed!

Enjoy the epic rap battle from January 10th. Sorry the sound quality is rough. My camera tanked on me right in the middle of recording.

Also, a reminder that February 29 is the last day to submit items for the Alexander Muse teen art and literature magazine. We are collecting poetry, prose, art, and photographs from high school teens from Alexander County. This will be the 3rd edition of the magazine and I am excited to see the finished product.

Keep an eye out on Facebook for Hunger Games party info. And also at the Hunger Games Party blog at http://www.hungergamesparty.blogspot.com/ .

Love,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment